Archie Creek Fire - Support
Glide All School Reunion Postponed to 2021
The 2020 Glide All School Reunion scheduled for this summer is postponed to July 23–25, 2021 (which will again coincide with the Glide Revitalization festival).
The decision was made in consideration of the health and safety of our alumni and their families as over 1,100 people attended our first event.
Please mark your calendars for July 23–25, 2021, and plan to attend the Glide All School Reunion. In the meantime, we urge you to contact alumni
about this year’s postponement and next year’s dates.
304 days to go
Save the dates for the all school reunion: July 23 – 25, 2021
Add to my calendar
About the Reunion
Glide High School (Glide, OR) is a small school. Rather than organizing conventional class reunions,
a small group got together in 2000 and organized the 1st Glide High All School Reunion. And so it began...
every five years the “All School reunion” offers a whole weekend of relaxed events designed to have
fun with old friends who attended school when you did. The main event is held in the Glide High
School gym just like the pep rallies in the old days. Feel free to participate as much or as little
as little as you want. If you can’t make it, at least take a few minutes and call your old friends
or leave a message on Facebook... They are typically some of the best friends you will have in your
Glide Sasquatch Festival
More fun this year. Bonus event
Tell me more
Sounds good. What now:
- Send messages to your friends on facebook, ask them if they are going. It is more fun with friends.
- Put "Reunion July 23 – 25, 2021" on your calendar.
- Decide if you would like to join any of the extra events. Some of them require you to buy tickets.
- Buy a ticket for your decade dinner (unless it is a "no host dinner").
- Friday July 24th drop by Abby’s pizza on Stephens for an informal get together.
- If you can only go to one event show up at the Glide High Gym Saturday July 24th about 11am. Register (pay reunion dues $10) and get a name tag. Mingle and tour the high school, grab a bite to eat. Find a seat in the gym at 1pm by your decade.
- 4pm socials locations TBD
- 6pm- time for dinner. Join your class mates for a great evening of dinner and drinks.
- Check to see if your class is having a gathering on Sunday.
Alumni Contact Info
Get notifications of upcoming Alumni reunions and events. We promise not to give out your info or hassle you to much.
We only require your email address first and last name.